If anyone wants one of my books they just have to send me a comment with contact info.
Born in India, during British Raj
Educated in England
- Immigrated to Canada in 1970
- Taught Primary Grades in England and Halton for 34 years
- Emphasis on creativity: art; drama; music; children’s literature; computer exploration
Published several books primarily for children:-
Tales of Glissen; Widzer’s Visit; Whimsy (poetry);
On the Road to Bethlehem in Milton; Eat, Sing and Fly
ODE TO JOYCE– acrylic
- Responsible for publicity for Heart to Hand Art Show for several years
- Have participated in and helped to coordinate many community art shows in the area at: e.g. Milton Farmers’ Market; Main St. Inn, Georgetown; Knox Church; Martin St School; Milton Café etc.
- Art Judge at the _____ World Fair (shsh!!)
- Frequent member of the AM Gallery Art Shows in the Milton Mall
- Participant in the Annual Milton Studio Tour for over 6 years.
Sketch that I have used for Tshirt designs.
- Executive Member of FASM
- Webmaster of www.fasm.ca
- Member of the Milton Seniors’ Activity Centre Advisory Board
- Motivator of Art with Jenny- group at Martindale Seniors’ Residence